Friday, March 27, 2009

Cinderella or not!!??


I wonder...who does the dishes at Cinderella's house? What happened in her happily ever after? Does she ever get elbow deep in spaghetti sauce, finger paint and bathwater while little prince makes a royal mess on the floor? I got my fairy tale...it took a few trys but Prince Charming came in on a white horse and swept me away. Now what? That's where the story ends. This is where I get to share my happily ever after...

My name is Chrissy and I am married to my Prince Charming (Jeremy), and we have a son, Daric, who is 9 years old and in the 3rd grade. Daric is very into Wrestling, he got 2nd place this year at Regionals! My hubby is a Paramedic at Dunn's Ambulance in Mattoon and a volunteer Firefighter in our hometown of Windsor. I am a full time student at Richland Community College majoring in Culinary Arts. We have an almost 4 year old Pug named Lily, who is spoiled rotten and doesn't realize she isn't a human. Most of the time our life is busy and chaotic, but also amusing!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blog-World! ;-) Can't wait to follow the trials and tribulations - without looking down the road to do so! HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete