Saturday, March 28, 2009

If I were a statue!

Your friends and family want to make a statue in your honor. What will it be made out of and what victory will it commemorate? It will be made of coffee beans and chocolate and it will commemorate a life well lived and filled with love!

I think we take for granted the things we have in life, family especially. I know I for one get wrapped up in my busy everyday life, and don't always make the time to spend my spare moments with my family....I don't mean my husband and child, I mean the rest of my family. Tonight we went and had supper with my cousin Jaime and her husband and boys, and we had a blast. The whole way home I thought "why don't we do that more often?" It's not because we don't like each other it's because we get so busy and just don't make the time. So I have decided I am going to do more with my family. Family is such an important part of life! So watch out family...your gonna be seeing more of me and mine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment