Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Muffin's are suppose to be a food, right?

(this is not an actual picture of me)

So this morning when I looked in the mirror I seen it...I knows its been there for a while but today it sank in. I have the dreaded muffin top(sometimes called a spare tire). I have tried to use the excuse its just baby fat that I haven't lost yet from having my baby, but he is 9 years old now so I can't really use that excuse anymore can I? And I complain about being a little overweight to my husband and of course he says"Honey I think you look great." But of course he is going to say that cuz he doesn't want to end up dead, or like the guy in the movie Misery!! But really how many of us mother's say we are going to lose that extra weight and instead just gain a little more. I am about to turn a year older (whispering: 30!) and I don't want the middle age spread, as I have heard it called before. I have used a million excuses as to why I wasn't going to exercise. I mean I am going to school to become a Chef, and you can't trust a skinny Chef can you? But anyways I am ready to do something about it....starting today...ok maybe tomorrow... I am going to do something about my muffin top! I will keep you updated on how it's going.

No comments:

Post a Comment