Sunday, March 29, 2009

Life in Daric's words!


My son Daric has a unique way to say things...and sometimes he gets really mad if you have no idea what he is talking about. Here are a few of the funny things he has said, and I know there are more that I will remember later:

He was trying to figure out where we bought this statue for Jeremy, and he kept saying you know the place we bought that Donnie Goose, and I had no idea what he was talking about, then I finally figured out he meant the Donald Duck Firefighter statue we bought from Kirlin's!!

Sometimes if we eat out he gets to pick the restaurant and it was his turn to pick and he said he wanted to eat at Big Bob's, which we finally figured out he meant Bob Evan's!

He loves to sing, but most of the time he NEVER sings the right words...one day he kept singing "paint me a burning ham" , it took me a while but I figured out he meant, "paint me a Birmingham" sang by Tracy Lawerence.

He was listening to the radio and a Bud Light commercial came on, you know the ones that are real men of genius, well Daric thought it was real men of Jesus!!

He was at my Mom's one day helping her put the pool cover back on and when they lifted it a waterbug scattered away and Daric yelled, eww look grandma a CROTCH ROACH!!!

When he was younger he had some funny ones too: he would see a butt crack and call it a butt crap. And everytime he seen a ford symbol he thought it was an Old Navy symbol, and so he thought all Ford vehicles were really made by Old Navy which he called Old NANY, When he would get mad he would say "your getting on my NERBS". He use to call scissors "sharp sharps, Oh and when he was really little he had tubes in his ears and the tube fell out and we had to save it to put under his pillow for the tooth fairy!!!

1 comment:

  1. TOOOO cute! He'll appreciate all that, I'm sure! We still crack up at Kaleb saying 'if' instead of WITH and breafkist! One of these days, they'll be all growed up and we'll WANT them to say these things. {sigh}

    ReplyDelete